No need to be scared of any ends as every end is the beginning of something new!
End of a relationship, is a beginning of freedom. End of loneliness is the beginning of a relationship. The end of 2018 is the beginning of 2019.
The key is what do you learn from every end that you can apply to every beginning?
What have you learned from 2018? What are you going to do different in 2019 from what you have learned?
* improve your family relationships?
* enhance your lifelong learning?
* be more astute in your finances?
* step up in improving your health?
* spend more time in connecting with your spirit?
* take your profession to the next level?
Every end is a beginning if you apply the learning from each end.