Sales is the lifeblood of any business.
No matter how good you are at selling, you can get better. Ask yourself where you can get better by reflecting on the following questions:
1. Do you know your customer? If not, what do you need to do to know your customer well?
2. Are you delivering a memorable experience? If not, what do you need to do to create a memorable buying experience for your customer?
3. Have you identified your unique selling strength?
4. What is the process you use to tap into your selling potential – sales presentation, reading, seminar attendance?
5. What do you do to ensure that you are authentic when selling your products and services?
6. Do you genuinely care about your customer?
7. Have you mastered your emotions?
8. Do you persist till you succeed?
9. Do you increase the face to face meetings with your clients?
10. Do you get demotivated by every “No” you receive or actually motivated by every “No” because it gets you closer to a “Yes”.
When you stop growing, your business stops growing. Therefore, make it your goal to get better and better every day in every way!