Sales are the lifeblood of any business.
No matter how good you are at selling, you can get better. Ask yourself where you can get better by reflecting on the following questions:
1. Do you know your customer well?
2. Are you delivering a memorable experience?
3. Have you identified your unique selling strength?
4. What is the process you use to tap into your selling potential?
5. What do you do to ensure that you are authentic when selling your products and services?
6. Do you genuinely care about your customer?
7. Have your mastered your emotions?
8. Do you persist till you succeed?
9. Do you increase the face-to-face meetings with your clients?
10. Do you get motivated instead of demotivated by every “No” you receive?
When you stop growing, your business stops growing. Therefore, make it your goal to get better and better every day in every way!